4. You love Sketch If you haven't tried it, please do so. Link
5. Designer News is your homepage The users who contribute here come from different countries and the collective knowledge here is very diverse. (I know the site isn't responsive, but it's still great.) Link
6. Teehan + Lax are saints These two men took pity on all designers and blessed us with their pixel precision UI frameworks of everything mobile, web, and tablet. This allowed designers to quickly produce mock-ups and we will forever be grateful. Link
8. You love exploring the playgroud of Codrops Most of their tutorials are overkill for any main job, but they are fun to explore. It reminds you to stay creative. I would highly recommend checking out their playground if you have any personal projects. Link
9. Stock photography is repulsive to you My advice, if you're starting out, is to follow some hipster sites that share photos from independent photographers such as upsplash or littlevisuals and find photographers you like. Pay them for the photos and build a good relationship with them. Email them, follow them on their social media accounts, become friends with them.
10. You have a deviantARt, dribbble, and behance account all at the same time I too suffer from the spontaneous shots of pixel perfection from these amazing portfolio sites. I know you like them more than your mother's home cooking, it's okay, you're not alone.